All 10 art Reviews

Kaiser vs Mario Kaiser vs Mario

Nice job. Mario has some nice dimension to him but the picture needs better shading.

Alien Armour Alien Armour

I thought this was a photo of a W4K figurine until I read the description. This is great!

King King

Holy shit that's good!!

Willie D Shirt Willie D Shirt

The drawing isn't bad, but it's implemented into the shirt really poorly. If you want some graphic design help pm me and I'd be glad to give some tips. I did some design work for project awesome gaming, and want to try and help other artists now.

math kills.. T shirt picture math kills.. T shirt picture

Not bad. xould use a bit more face detail.

hardly-thinking responds:

yo, sorry about that last comment, i was actually drunk.. lol. but thanks! love the pixel art

Cartoon Blake! Cartoon Blake!

Not good. Start with pencil and paper and work from there.

What Should it be About? What Should it be About?

In all honesty I think you should do whatever you want. Limiting yourself as a content creator can fuck you over later on when you want to become more diversified. Fans won't go for what they weren't getting before. Just my philosophy on it. As for this specific work the arts good for a comic but that's it. That's expected from what this is though. Hope to see good content in the future!

Leox0 responds:

Thanks, haha it was never my intention to only make my comic about these things, don't worry, I just thought It'd be funny to make a joke about because other artists comics mostly are about these things.

But thanks for the helpful review and opinion!

Happeh birday Happeh birday

Best art ever 10/10. No but seriously this is hideous and amazing at the same time.

Bertn1991 responds:

Just what I was going for ;)

Prax Prax

Wow. The shading and details are spot on. The character looks great design wise, and I love the WaterColor looking background. It's beautiful but blurred to the point where the character really pops and looks like its moving. Some of the best art I've seen in a while!

shammiemaa responds:

thanks a lot !

Richard Richard

Love this. I haven't seen the game done in a cartoony style before, plus your style of cartoon is decently unique!